Our experienced multi-disciplinary post-excavation team provide a diverse range of archive processing and specialist analyses to interpret and report on the archaeological data retrieved from our excavations.
Our post-excavation facility is located at our head office in Kilcoole and from there the team manages a wide range of large- and small-scale projects. The combined experience of our management team, inhouse specialists and network of colleagues provide a comprehensive service, including, but not limited to the following.
- Archive Digitisation
- Interpretation and Reporting of Archaeological Datasets
- Environmental Processing and Analysis
- Human Remains Analysis and Reporting
- Faunal Remains Analysis and Reporting
- Artefact Analysis and Reporting
- Artefact Photography and Illustration
- Archiving of Artefact and Paper Records for accession to the NMI and NMS
- Publication and Presentations
- Interpretative Information Panels and Displays