IAC is the most experienced heritage consultancy practice in Ireland.
Our core values focus on providing effective risk management for our Clients. Through our in-depth knowledge of the planning and heritage processes within the Republic and Northern Ireland we successfully navigate our Clients through any potential issues they may encounter at all stages of a project, from feasibility stage through planning and on to construction.
In addition to development-led consultancy we provide heritage training and CPD courses to professionals working in the public and private sectors, and to local community groups. These CPD talks can be tailored to meet any requirement.
Our consultancy services include:
- Project Appraisals & Feasibility Studies
- Pre-Planning & Planning advice
- Further Information Requests
- Expert Witness services
- Review of submissions
- Preparations of Briefs of Evidence
- Oral Hearings
- Producing Archaeological Specifications/ Contract requirements
- Acting as Client Representative/Project Archaeologist
- Heritage training & CPD courses
Please contact Rob Lynch (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss any requirements you may have.