- NRA monograph seminar 2005 for multi phased prehistoric site at Monanny 1.
- Royal Society of Antiquities of Ireland lecture on Monanny 1.
- Archaeology Ireland conference – lecture for Monanny 1.
- Numerous prehistoric and medieval society conferences for Monanny 1.
- Bronze Age settlement at Tober 1, early medieval settlement at Killickaweeny.
- Two local museum lectures (Monaghan and Carrickmacross).
- Two papers at the World Archaeological Conference (WAC 6) in Dublin (2008)
- Lecture on Manor East 4 and 7 excavated in advance of the N22 Tralee Bypass. Free Seminar organised by the NRA in Tralee Museum (January 2014)
- 'Doolin Heritage - some thoughts and observations'. Talk given at the Doolin Heritage Weekend, Doolin, County Clare (June 2013)
- 'Toklien's landscape - the archaeology of the Burren' - Talk given at the Burren Tolkien Society Festival in the Burren College of Art, Ballyvaughan (2013)
- Opening Lecture at the launch of NRA produced monograph ‘Borderlands – Archaeological excavations along the route of the M18 Gort to Crusheen road scheme’. Ennis (2012)
- The excavation of a prehistoric cairn and tomb complex at Lough Mourne, Donegal, Autumn Conference of the Institute of Archaeologists of Ireland (2012).
- Public talk at launch of the M18 Gort to Crusheen road scheme exhibition in Clare Museum, Ennis (2011)
- Dundalk Western Bypass, lecture to Louth archaeological and historical society (2004)
- Lecture on Balriggan at Rural Settlement seminar for Discovery Programme (2005)
- Preliminary osteological analysis of human skeletal remains from Holdenstown 2, Co. Kilkenny, Mapping Death Symposium (2008)